Skip to main content

Boko Haram On Rampage Again In Hawul LG

A pastor and nineteen other persons were killed by the dreaded Boko Haram sect in a fresh attack on Borno communities. Ten churches were also set ablaze by the insurgents.

Just as everyone has started celebrating that the insurgency in the Northeast of the country was drawing to a close with recent ceasefire of some of the members of the terrorist group, some suspected members of the Boko Haram sect on Wednesday attacked Shaffa and Shindiffu villages of Hawul Local Government Area of the troubled Borno state.

They were accused by fleeing residents to have killed a pastor, a teacher and eighteen others.

According to members of the attacked communities, the murdered pastor was Eliud Gwamna Mshelizza of the Living Faith Church, and another person, teacher (name withheld) working at the Government Girls Secondary School Shaffa.

According to them, those killed were mostly Christians as the communities were mostly Christian dominated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.