Skip to main content

Wayne Rooney's Statement Of Intent











Wayne Rooney says Manchester United will prove the doubters wrong, despite fluctuating form since the start of the season. And the Reds captain has complete faith in manager Louis van Gaal and his team-mates to make the side successful.
United surrendered a 3-1 lead against Leicester City on Sunday to lose 5-3, meaning the Reds have taken five points from the first five games this season, leaving van Gaal’s side in 12th position, eight points adrift of leaders Chelsea. But it is early days and things can change, which is exactly what Rooney has in mind.
“There seems to be a lot of people who have written us off because of Sunday’s result, but I don't see it that way,” the striker said in a message posted on Facebook. “When I look around our dressing room and see the quality we have and the manager’s unbelievable attention to detail I have no doubts this team will be successful.”
United’s summer spending attracted attacking talents Angel Di Maria and Radamel Falcao to give the Reds an exciting edge going forward – the challenge, as evidenced on Sunday at the King Power Stadium, is counter-balancing that with defensive solidity.
Rooney’s positivity about the future comes as he approaches the 10th anniversary of his incredible debut against Fenerbahce at Old Trafford on 28 September 2004. The 28-year-old has followed up his Champions League hat-trick heroics with 446 appearances and 218 goals to place him third among the club’s all-time leading scorers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.