Skip to main content

ManUnited: No Cause For Alarm







Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal insists there is “no need to panic” following Sunday's 5-3 defeat to Leicester City, a result that has left the Reds with just five points from as many matches in the Barclays Premier League.
Since taking over at Old Trafford in early July, van Gaal has repeatedly called for patience among the club’s supporters as the players acclimatise to his new ideas and philosophies, a learning process the Dutchman believes will take at least three months to complete.
While things appeared to click into place during the recent 4-0 win over QPR, all momentum gained was slowed by a topsy-turvy defeat at the King Power Stadium. But when asked for his reaction to events in Leicester, the manager was typically measured.
“I don't think the players have [seen a different side to me this week],” the boss told reporters at the Aon Training Complex. “I don't think my players are robots - they are human beings and human beings make errors. I am also a manager who always wants to evaluate and discuss things. That's the way I do things. I have done it, this week is no different.
“It's happened, it's about overcoming things. It’s not a regular occurrence - when you see our figures in the Premier League, apart from this [Leicester] match, then we are defending well. The average is conceding less than one goal I think and we have scored a lot of goals. I think we are fifth or sixth [in this situation]. I see it differently to a lot of journalists.”
Van Gaal also concedes it has been occasionally trying to manage United but insists his team are not far away from climbing the table, pointing to the fickle nature of football that has seen media portrayals of him change over recent weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.