Skip to main content

Released Chibok Girl 4 Months Pregnant

One of the abducted girls of theGovernment Girls SecondarySchool, Chibok, Miss Susan Ishaya released by Boko Haram insurgents is four months pregnant The Chairman of Chibok Community in Abuja, Tsambido Hosea Abana, confirmed this yesterday in a telephone interview.
Miss Ishaya was said to have been found near a police station in Mubi town, Adamawa State, on Wednesday after she was dumped there by the insurgents, according to security sources. Abana confirmed that the girl was among the abducted Chibok girls, adding that she has been moved to Adamawa State Police Headquarters in Yola. “Susan is actually one of our daughters abducted from Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok.“She was found in Mubi where her abductors dumped her and was later taken to Yola and it is proved that the girl is four months pregnant but psychologicalyl and physically traumatize,” he said.Abana urged the authorities handling Susan’s case to expedite action by sending her to a good hospital for proper medical attention. He called on the Federal Government to step up efforts towards freeing the remaining girls and re-uniting them with their families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.