Skip to main content

Meet 60 year old Woman who looks 20!


Meet Liu Xiaoqing (刘晓庆), who turns 60 years old on October 30 this year. One of the leading actresses in China in the 1980s and now a business woman . Earlier she worked as farm laborer then as a propagandist for the People’s Liberation Army and later as a stage actress for
the Chengdu Military Drama Group. At the age of 30 she acted mainly mainland films and won numerous awards .

She was also recently named the most beautiful woman in the world over 50 by Japanese TV. Add on : Xiaoqing is a business woman and a
published author. In 1999, she appeared on Forbes’ list of the 50 richest Chinese businessmen and businesswomen in the world.
Ms. Liu is called a ‘frozen beauty’ in China for her everlasting beauty. She said that she’s never had any plastic surgery. Will the lie detector tell us whether Ms. Liu had any help in keeping her looks? more photos DO YOU BELIEVE IT ?!? This Chinese actress was born in 1955 and her age 59 years 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.