Skip to main content

TB Joshua Lied To Us: Family Of Late Zimbabwean

TB Joshua suggests sabotage over deadly building collapse. the family of Ndlovu, 40, accused TB Joshua and his church of giving very little information concerning their sister in the aftermath of the September 12 disaster including insisting that the mother of two was unharmed and would be returning home alive.

South African Chronicle quoted Ndlovu’s brother Jabulani as saying that, “we called them (TB Joshua church) every day, asking where my sister was and they said she had boarded a plane back to South Africa and would be back last Sunday.

We became suspicious when other Zimbabweans who had travelled to Nigeria came back via South Africa and she was not part of the group. It became clear they’d been lying to us and withholding information from us all along.

”Ndlovu became the second Zimbabwean to have allegedly died in the disaster after Greenwich Ndanga.

The MDC-T chairman for Mashonal and West, was reported to be among the dead by his family.

At least 84 South Africans were allegedly killed and dozens trapped when the multi-storey guesthouse attached to TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations caved in.



Lagos state goverment and the FG can only shield TBJ and pervert justice here in Nigeria but they can't prevent the international scrutiny and embarrasment TBJ is gonna face as a result of this incident.

This is not like the average Nigerian lives that are usually wasted

culled from vanguard news

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach

The new model has to stay fit. Olajumoke is pictured below with fellow models from her agency. 

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era

Oby Ezekwesili, leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group, has described the prevention of the group from accessing the presidential villa as a reminder of the‎ military era. Addressing journalists shortly after the police stopped the protesters, Ezekwesili said the presidency had been notified of its procession to the villa gate, where the citizen movement was to deliver a message to the government. She expressed surprise that the group was stopped, saying BBOG would deliver its message‎ on the road notwithstanding the barricade. The campaigners are at present holding a commemorative session on the busy secretariat road, causing traffic congestion. The protesters had set out from the Unity Fountain in Abuja around 10:30am, but met a wall of police officers on the road leading to the villa.

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month

A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL . Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal. Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon. Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL. We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.